Monday, August 10, 2009

Lost but found :D

Been missing for the past 2 days…not entirely my fault…leena’s back!:) When leena’s back the world just turns upside down…she reached sp at 7.30am on Sunday & ever since then god! We’ve been on the move! :S I feel like an old lady exhausted after taking care of a 5 year old! :S nevertheless great to have her back…:) its like a bundle of happiness…then again with the amount of weight she has put on she its more like a sack of happiness… hehe… but its great to see the gang all together in No 7 taman tasek, semeling… :)

Sitting in the hall right now waiting for sangeetha to pick us up…leena’s stressed…she’s having an anxiety attack!! Haha…what a cartoon! How can you be stressed to attend a registration?! God! Leena! Funny how I end up stuck with all the weird ones! :P this guy she likes just messaged her telling her not to act like a foundation student! Haha! He took the words right out of my mouth! :P Btw, Suddenly, she’s not stressed anymore! Lolz! *shaking head from right to left* Leena maa leena maa… :P

Was planning to watch G.I.Joe again last Sunday…yes yes I watched it on Saturday already but that was with sangeetha alone..this time tot the whole gang would go…and we were planning to go to butterworth…would have been so much fun… short lived plan though…Vidhya Gunasekaran! Our very famous last minute worker, Vidhya, kept her practicals for the last minute! 15 pictures to draw and colour…all not done! Bodo! So it ended up with muha colouring while she drew and wrote… I on the other hand joined vijaya nanthini & meena for dinner… we went for steam boat…it was a buffet sort of thing… you pay 18 bucks and you can eat as much as you want! :P how cool is that… *don do the 1 eyebrow raised thingy while thinkin nanthini you don eat much!* well I don! But it was fun anyway! Hmmp! By the end of it meena was convinced I didn’t eat for 18 bucks & I was convinced she ate for 36! :D so all in all it balanced up pretty well, wouldn’t you say? :P after dinner they dropped me off at KFC, my housemates were there with vidhya and leena! I got tupped by vidhya for not going to butterworth for G.I.Joe! the nerve that 1 has I tell you! Can u imagine she still hadn’t finished her drawing and colouring! They were doing it in KFC! To be honest she didn’t even finish it the next day! Muha was colouring for her in class! Vidhyaaaaaaaaaa…haihhh… :P

Ok I guess I got to get going now…leaving soon…have to go play elder sister for leena….

Over and out ppl…..have a great day…

Signing off,

-N.G.Akka-

1 comment: