Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Slowly but surely losing it….or maybe quickly and surely losing it.. :-/ losing it for sure!

Hello….this is me ….bloggin…god talk bout stating the obvious… :-/ k k I’m supposed to be sitting with my anatomy notes but honestly its so damn BORING!!! God…I keep slipping into dreamland like every 5 mins… :-/ of cz saha, at this pt I’m lying to you saying I’m eating cornflakes n studyin but tats not the entire truth now, is it…well I am eating cornflakes so tat part’s pretty true but the studyin part?!?!errr.... God!! Who cares bout wat nerve goes to your colon!!! :'( this is not how I had it planned ok?! Not at all!! I watched the whole season 4 of House and got totally inspired! Wohoo! I’m gonna be a mad doctor too! Be like him!! Yeah totally! That was the original plan… :-/ well, then I read shopaholic and wow!!!! I wanna be a terrible financial planner who quits her job to be a sales assistant at some boutique and meet a really cute businessman who falls inlove with me and pays for all my shopping bills, finds himself head over heels bout me, marries me and we have a beautiful baby gal!! :D joy!!!! :D wow!!! Talk bout 2 total opposite dreams huh??? N in my version of the shopaholic can the guy I meet be a duke?? :P with a castle?!?! Hahaha…. K k back to reality…well actually monisha was saying if I say it often enough and really mean it, it might become true…something bout the law of attraction… :D shall give that one a try! :)

Well I’m so bored I’ve started obsessing…n becoming very clingy n possessive…I think I’m driving a few people mad….not good…I soooo need a hobby…to keep myself busy…need to do something!!!anything!!! sleep! Now that’s a great option but I’ve got thing whole guilt trip goin on…and each time I lie on the bed I go into “wake up and study nan” mode but wen I sit with my notes I go into I’m becky bloomwood…I’m gonna be a shopaholic too!!!Muahahhahhaha….

I’ve finally gotten my earpiece for my mp3 player…wohoo! Mp3 player back in action after about a yr! the original earpiece crashed within 6 months of me buying the mp3 (thanks to my very careful ways of handling it :S stupid thing why do they have to make it soooo sensitive to water, stretching n dropping…stupid philips) then I thought I’ll be cheap and buy a 10 ringgit one from Tesco and that lasted bout 2 months before it started breaking into pieces-literally pieces :-/ stupid Tesco! Cows! Recently bout one at d pc fair in village mall…I went up to the guy said ‘ini berapa’ ‘he said 15’ I said ‘kasi 13’ not my fault…my ceylonese roots suddenly took control of my genioglossus, hyoglossus, chrondroglossus, styloglossus, glossopalatinus, longitudinalis linguae superior, inferior, tranversus linguae & verticalis linguae muscle (extrinsic and intrinsic tongue muscles-don knw which controls speech…ahh probably all…there’s a thought! :D ) it’s reflex! I just had to ask them to reduce the price! :-/ then vidhya says she wants one too…I tried to do it again..’saya ambil 2, kasi 10 ringgit satu la’ damn it!! this time it didn’t work! :( oh well…atleast I have my ear piece now! :D I get to jump around in my room listening to telegu songs! Wohoo!!! Sangeetha to be blamed for my sudden urge to sing and listen to telegu songs! She influenced me! Now I jump around the room singing ‘round n round’ n some other song called kinggini minggini…I can hardly pronounce but like to think I can sing it anyway! :P then there are the 3 tamil songs I listen to….from 5 star…well tatz bout it…I have a mp3 player, bought the earpiece, only to listen to 5 songs over n over n over again! :-/

Ok I guess I should get going now…mayb I can try to read Davidson pretending it’s the next book of the shopaholic…becky bloomwood meets Davidson o something like tat?!?! Aghhh!! I don think its gonna work…but I’ll give it a shot anyway…worse comes to worst I’ll just continue jumpin around the room to kinggini minggini! :D

May the force be with you…….over and out…..NG Skywalker! :D

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..... glad u found sumtin to divert ur energy
    ehemm.. a MP3 tad u dint introduce to me...=S
    babe glad ur havin fun.. do stdy ya..
    love ya lotz.. muakzz....=)=)=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. first things first mr ...or madam skywalker....by using all our names they are bound to know its u....miss...its k i wont..... hahah so much for the pseudoname...

    i like the approach, its got an informal start which really allows people to know you and sets the tone for you to communicate ina friendly manner and yeah eventually u can start on different issues....its something we all can relate to....

    Well o well.... i shall give u some songs la kinggining is not flattering and yes they know their ear phones are SHIT! so they dont give u a warranty also.......

    happy for u babe and glad u got it up and running...
    love you to bits

    ReplyDelete
  4. alrite, here it goes....overall, i wud say its a very nice start....nice tone u've got...oh yeah!!! not forgetting ur usual craziness tone showing up throughout ur blog....duh...nyone who reads tis wil agree wit tat....hahaha...oh yeah, if bloggin has got audio features on it, i bet ul make good use of ur "genioglossus, hyoglossus, chrondroglossus, styloglossus, glossopalatinus, longitudinalis linguae superior, inferior, tranversus linguae & verticalis linguae muscle (extrinsic and intrinsic tongue muscles-don knw which controls speech"-yeah i quoted tat..:-p

    omg!!! nearly missed on another thing....congrats on finding ur new hobby...i guess its very much of a 'fun' thing...n ur pet thingy...i dunno if it falls under da same game, but yeah, of cos it'l b fun 2 name ur online pet wit tat name....hav fun yeah..:-p

    overall, good job babe....now i hav somethin crazy 2 read s my hobby...hahahahaha.....read ur 2nd blog d...actually i need not read tat to knw hw much of fun ur having wit ur new game...:-p

    p/s: of cos it sounds like u...:-p

    ReplyDelete