Thursday, August 6, 2009

I wasted 14hrs of my fri! :S crap!

I just got out of the shower…its 1415… ha! Great! 14hrs of my Friday has been totally wasted…nop I didn’t sleep through breakfast and lunch…I played barn buddy!!!!! Hahahahah!!! God I love that game!!!i played it till 1.30 last nite, I woke up at 10.30 and continued playing barn buddy! God!!! Its addictive!!! :S its really quite a silly game! You’re given a plot of land and you’re supposed to grow crops on it…let them grow and you get to harvest them…its takes about 2 hrs o so…depending on the plant…well that’s not really the fun part…the fun part is while your plant is growin you get to go to your friends plot of land and steal their crops!!! God that’s so freakin fun!!! Then u sell the stuff u steal and get money!!! Oh my god!!! It feels like a rush of adrenaline each time I pick up someone else’s harvest!!!hahahah…and u can even leave bugs o weeds to kill their harvest…after you steal from it!! I left a few bugs at my friend’s plot of land…Hahaha…its so damn fun!!! My god!!! Now I knw how kleptomaniacs feel… hahahaha…I’ve stolen so much of harvest that I’ve reached my limt for the day! Damn it!:( so can’t wait for tomorrow…actually probably tonight! At 12..i’ll go steal again! Saha’s should be done by then!!i’ll steel from him!! Hehehe… (God! I sound like I’m losing it rite??? I see myself drifting away from the normal crowd heading towards people holding shovels, insecticide sprays, weed killers….) Vanesh!!! this is your doin!! Vanesh is the guy that introduced me to barn buddy!!aghhh!! ok ok I better get going…I need to do something useful or the guilt will kill me!

May your crops grow well fellow barn buddies….

over and out

-NG Sprout- :D

1 comment:

  1. so childish nan...i bet ul get very bored wit it soon..last time i used to play restaurant city 24hrs...thn after sometimes i find it so uselesss cause every day i keep doin the same thing ony....ur adrenaline rush wil stop one day :D

    ReplyDelete