Thursday, September 3, 2009

It could happen, couldn’t it? :S

I’ve been reading this book...can u keep a secret by sophie kinsella, same lady who wrote shopaholic...its wonderful...well not as good as shopaholic but still it makes me smile...it makes me happy...gives me that slight flicker of hope that life could turn out ok (well better than ok actually...great!)...that i might meet a guy who' s gripped by my craziness and dramatic life! LOLZ! Someone who could put up with the gal that drives to melacca when we were actually heading for port Dickson, to the temple going freak that i turn into during thaipusam! Not to mention the endless cryin i do half my life (i think that’s the major chunk of the dramatic life part) Haha..it could happen, couldn’t it..meet someone out of the blues that’s funny, sarcastic, quick thinking, loving and easy going – as in i’m a total mess myself...someone that could put up with the mess i am and not freak out or worry about it....i’m not saying i’m a total mess like i have a huge number of unpaid bills and i’m jobless or what not...i’m just saying i’m a mess as in i don’t have a plan for tomorrow...i go with the flow...i do then worry (well, that wasn’t very smart...it caused me to end up in a lot of shit..not once but twice)....but that’s wat i’m saying...someone who could put up with all that and love me for the crack pot i am...it would be nice to meet someone like that...someone who sweeps me off my feet and takes me by surprise..the perfect guy...the perfect date..the perfect night...the perfect kiss..it would be really really nice...haha...fiction-that’s what my friend said...its a book...these things don exist in real life...but come on, you can’t just make the whole story up...its got to be real to a certain aspect...who knows...positive energy..it might work....

*fingers crossed*
-N.G-

No comments:

Post a Comment