Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good day…bt thanks to anitha it ended on a guilt trip-love u al the same babe! :-*

Had one of the best days in months! :D woke up at 8.30 (just to be clear waking up at 8.30 wasn’t my idea!!!stupid leena! God alone knows why u wake up so early!)had my bath…followed sang to do her car servicing…to my surprise that took like 15-20 mins! God, talk bout fast! At proton it takes hours! :S got done with that…went for breakfast at KFC…spent 8 bucks on wedges & mashed potato…I really think I got ripped off! Blood KFC! :@ met vinod..he came to get jam! Haha! Pampered rich kid! Comes all the way to CS for JAM!!! A BOTTLE OF JAM!!! (well he also came to pay his digi bill but if I mention that, he would sound like he had a good reason to come to CS…Cant really tuppe him then… :P ) Hahaha… well he left…sang &I were brain storming on what to do with the rest of our sat. god! Friday was bad enuf! Didn’t need to waste the Saturday too! :S finally decided to watch G.I.Joe!

GOD! Wat an awesome movie!! Haha! I wanna be the bad gal with a touch of the bad ninja guy!:) *bang bang bang* and *woom woom woom*… those are the sounds of my guns and ninja blades in action… from now on call me… *bangs head on table* crap I can’t remember the bad guy’s name! :S aghhh! Nevertheless, I wanna be a mixture of both the bad guys from G.I.Joe…they’re much cooler than the good guys! :P and yes, I think I can be much more than just a fruit! :@
Had coffee at old town...came up to 4.20 per person…tot it was pretty reasonable, judging that I’ve been craving for really good coffee for sometime…(no! of cz I don knw how to mix coffee! Amma does it for me! Stop rolling your eyes and yelling mix your own coffee at home NG!!!) sang & I spent like 4 hrs there! Haha! it was real good Fun actually…spoke bout so many things! Didn’t know it would be that entertaining…:) met my baby tan there…god…the boy’s been hitting the track…he’s lost SO MUCH weight!!! Ahhhh…my baby tombe isn’t a tombe anymore…who’s gonna keep me warm when the air cond freezes me to death?!?!!? He’s got barely enough fat to keep himself warm! Wat bout me?!?!? *gasp! Fallin dead!* (ok ok you caught me! Baby tan isn’t thaaaaat thin la! Stil enough fat for both of us and probably errr..…kogil????) you know, I actually think he has a gf!! Damn it!! I’m jealous!! He’s my baby tan!! Aghhhh!!!! No more flying kisses and yelling out ‘sayang’ when I see him!! This sucks!:(

When for dinner at some Chinese restaurant called lucky something… :S good thai fried rice! Yum yum! Baby simba full!! Btw I knw the best curry puff shop in the whole of Malaysia! Not telling ya tho! U have to find it yourself…clue: its beside love and freedom! Hahah! :P *fingers rubbing the side of my temples while shaking head* don ask… :S

Came home at about 8…went up to my room to play BARN BUDDY!!!!! Hahahahah!! :D obsessed remember….n pet society…played till like 11pm…stole from ppl and even put my baby pet to sleep...then I met the terror of all times! No no…not talking about my mom! But someone very similar!! I’m talking bout anitha uthayakumaran!!! God!!! She took me on a guilt trip bout how I didn’t study the WHOLE day and what nonsense am I doin? And blah blah blah!! Wow! That lecture got me signed of barn buddy and pet society…I turned off the laptop and marched straight for the shower! Wow! She’s good! N I mean real good! Perfect mom material! :S scary…with a touch of love! :S

Well promised her I’ll do some notes…so that’s what I’m going to do now…Notes… * big huge sighhhhh*

Over and out guys

Signing off,
-N.G.Joe-

No comments:

Post a Comment