Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally…..

Its been quite a stressful month…so much of drama can go on between girls in just ONE month… honestly wow! And it all started cz of 1 small misunderstanding…gosh…makes u luk at things very differently doesn’t it…how fragile relationships are…how sensitive people are…how egoistic people can be…how everything can go wrong coz of 1 sentence.. I’m not sayin I’m any better than anyone here…I guess I’m just another part of the whole drama also ;) haha..well good news is it over…life’s back to normal…n I’m gonna do everythin in my capacity to keep it that way… : )

So what’s new with me? Lets see doing respi now…god I feel like hangin myself…I’m so bored in class...not a good sign I know…but honestly, god!!!there’s only so much of Bohr’s effect a person can listen to! :-/ its not only me, a classmate of mine defined Bohr’s effect as a pretty borin effect! So you see, I’m not alone in this world of ‘oh god! Physiology! Kill me I don want to sit through another 3 hrs of this! :-/ ‘

Ohh the entertaining part of my week is 2 of my frenz are down with chicken pox! Lolz! What are the odds of that? 2 people having the SAME NAME with the SAME SICKNESS at the SAME TIME…lolz! Its pretty entertaining..esp when u knw the both of them….haha..1 drinks whiskey as a cure while the other eats pork…they’re just so so so damn funny… :) don ask me! I’ve never heard of whiskey o pork as a cure for chicken pox but its sure a cure for my boredom..atleast I have constant entertainment and I can laugh about it durin physio classes…besides that I really have nothing much to do…yes I could pick up guyton and start reading but honestly that hardly sounds like fun…well no one said studyin was fun rite?

Signing off now…so you still think I should just take off my blog? How to write about u if I do? ;)

Over and out,
-a very bored N.G-
:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment